Speakers Detail :
MBBS, MD (PGIMER, Chandigarh), Medalist
Fellowship in Endoscopy from Germany
Currently working as Associate Professor at GMCH-32, Chandigarh
- Has eighteen years teaching experience
- Recipient of Rashtriya Gaurav Award
- Awarded Hospitation Certificate in Endoscopy from European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Joint secretary FOGSI northern society
- Secretary Indian menopausal Society (Chandigarh Chapter)
- Organising Secretary of Scientific Society of GMCH 32, Deptt of OBG .
- Has more than 35 national and International Publications in indexed journals and has authored 6 chapters in books .
-Have delivered lectures and chaired in many national and regional conferences
Credited to have pioneered laparoscopic surgery in my institute and performed the first TLH in the tricity of Chd , Panchkula and Mohalli .
-Areas of interest :
- Minimally invasive surgery (Endoscopy), Infertility, High risk pregnancy and Medical disorders in Pregnancy