Speakers Detail :
WEEKLY HEALTH COLOUMNIST of Dainik Bhaskar - Leading News paper of M.P.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES/COURSES UNDERGONE:
- Attitudinal & Behavioral Change
- National Rural Health Mission
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Program
- Integrated Management Of Neonatal & Childhood Infections
- Paper presentation –“HIV/AIDS in relation to Reproductive & child health” 5th world congress & XIII Indian conference on RCH care - 24h to 26th Nov. 2000, Nagpur.
- Panel discussion on – “Role of free radicals in Eclempsia” at UPCON – JN medical college Aligarh Muslim University (U.P.) – 24th & 25th Nov. 2007.
- Contributed Chapter 13 – “Gestational Diabetes Mellitus” in book, titled “Current obstetrics and gynecology” in 2007, Jaypee publications.
- Contributed topics in Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecological Society of India (FOGSI) journals”.
- Author of book "Complete Contraceptive Technology" published by National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW), 2010 Govt. of India to be distributed for all regional Health & Family Welfare Institutes across the country & to all Medical College under graduates & postgraduates and for Medical Officers.
- Paper presentation ‘ Profile of STI amongst patients attending suraksha clinic in M.P’ 56 Th annual national conference of Indian public health association IPHACON,10- 12 Feb. 2012 Cochin.
- Poster presentation on ‘Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of contraceptives among adolescents and non adolesecnts in district hospital Indore’ 56 Th annual national conference of Indian public health association IPHACON,10- 12 Feb. 2012 Cochin.
- Poster ‘missing numbers’ on female feticide and infanticide’55 th AICOG 26 -30th January 2012 Varanasi.
- Paper on ‘Frio’s parameters –role of free radicles in PIH’ North zone yuva FOGSI 7-9 Dec 2012 Muzaffarnagar Medical College
- Paper ‘adolescent pregnancy a social burden and an obstetrical alert’56th AICOG 16 -20 January 2013 Mumbai.
- Published article on STI in Indian National journal of community health 2013
- Contributed chapter titled “RTI/STI in Adolescents—Management” in book titled Pediatrics for Practitioners, published by Jaypee brothers medical publishers ISBN 978-93-5152-136-5. Jan 2013
- Contributed chapter “Ovarian Reserve Womb to Tomb” in compilation titled Basics of infertility workshop on 29th Nov 2013.
- Presented paper in 25th annual conference of UP chapter of Obstretics and Gynaecology titled “Genital TB causes of recurrent pregnancy loss”.
- Published paper titled ‘profile of sexually transmitted infections (STI) in patients attending Suraksha clinics in Madhya Pradesh in Indian Journal of community health, Vol 25, No-4 (2013).
- Published article ‘A cross sectional study to assess socio economic complications of adolescent pregnancy in a metropolitan city of Central India ‘in National journal of community medicine . Vol-5,Issue-4 oct-dec 2014
- Presented paper in AICOG 23-25 Jan 2015 Channai.
- Faculty in national UPCOG KANPUR 27-30 NOV 2015.
- Faculty and delivered lecture13 -17 jan AICOG 2016 AGRA
- PANELIST in PCPNDT and ART BILL in ISAR 2016 27-28 FEB INDORE
- Paper presented in FOGSI FIGO BBC Pune, AICOG Mumbai.
- PANELIST on Syndromic case management in ASTICON AIIMS Bhopal 24 - 26 Nov. 2016
- Worked as observer in Pediatric hospital – Oct. 2000,Toowamba, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Worked as trainee in MCH, Middlesex Hospital, London, UK – Sept. to Dec. 2004.
ACADEMIC POSTS HELD:
- In the panel of doctor trainers for HIV/AIDS certificate course of IGNOU students.
- Chief Medical Advisor - Pt. Dwarika Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information & Design Management (PDPM-IIIDM), 2005 to 2008.
- Visiting Consultant gynecologist –IIT Indore 2013 -till now