Speakers Detail :
Dr. Sudha Prasad, M.D. (AIIMS)
Associate Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Director Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Former Dean, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
IVF Coordinator at IVF & Reproductive Biology Centre, MAMC, New Delhi
- Teaching experience of obstetrics and gynaecology for 33 years
- Awarded WHO Fellowship for “In-Vitro-Fertilization and Tubal Reconstructive Surgery” at Baylor University, Houston, Texas, USA, 2003.
- Received “State award” by Govt. of NCT, Delhi for doing meritorious service in the field of Health Care in Delhi in Jan 2003.
- Awarded Short Term Fellowship to Hungary under Indo- Hungarian Educational Exchange Program in July 2006.
- Awarded Radha Krishnan best Teacher’s Award in 2014.
- Started “First low cost successful IVF program at Public Sector” at In Vitro Fertilization and Reproductive Biology Center at Maulana Azad Medical College, in Delhi Govt. India.
- Member of Intrim committee on Health care for the management of WUS Health Centres.
- Visiting Professor of Yerevan medical University, Armenia.
- Author of many national, international publications and Chapters in various books.
- President, AOGD 2016 -2017.
- Vice President Indian Fertility Society for 2016- 2018
- Secretary General Indian Fertility Society for 2014- 2016
- LOC member and member of Core group and Joint secretary for International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) for 2016.
- Joint secretary Indian Fertility Society for 2012- 2014.
- Chairperson Infertility committee AOGD 2009- 2012.
- Member Infertility subcommittee FOGSI 2007– 8 and 2014 -16.