Speakers Detail :
Tel: +91-94250-60906? email@example.com
Assistant Prof, , R.D Gardi Medical College, Ujjain - July 2014 - Present
Senior Registrar – Department of Obstetric and Gynaecology
- MGM Medical College, M.Y Hospital, Indore , India Sep 2013 – July 2014
- Seth G.S Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, India Feb 2013 –July 2013
- R.D. Gardi Medical College & Hospital Ujjain, India May2012 – Dec 2012
Postgraduation - R.D. Gardi Medical College Ujjain, India May 2009- May 2012
MBBS - Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore, India Apr 2008- Mar 2009
Received Laparoscopic Training with Dr Mahendra Borse, Pune for 2 months Feb-Mar 2016
R.D. Gardi Medical College Ujjain, India May 2009- Oct 2012
M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dissertation on “Umbilical artery Doppler study in pregnancy with anaemia and correlation with fetal outcome”.
- Extensively involved in Undergraduate teaching and Mentorship programs.
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore, India Aug 2003 – May 2008
- Top 5 % of the class
- Secured 2nd position in the University in Final Year
- Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks & distinction in Surgery in Final Year MBBS in 2008 by MGM Medical College, Indore and DAVV University, Indore, Association of Surgeons of India, Indore city Chapter.
- Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Orthopaedics in Final Year MBBS
- Awarded Letter of Appreciation by Indian Medical Association, Indore Branch for outstanding Academic performance for year 2008-09
- 8 Publication including Chapter and Articles in National and International Books and Manual
- Attended and Presented Paper and Poster in National Conferences
- Attended and Assisted in Organizing CME in Young Gynae Oncology meet being organized by Association of Gynaecological Oncologists of India in Ujjain in 2011
- Attended few training programs and workshops in Minimally invasive surgery
- Completed the BLS (Basic Life support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life support) program in accordance with the curriculum of the American Heart Association – Dec 2012
- Elected as Clinical Secretary at FOGSI Ujjain branch in 2012.
- Ranked No. 2 in State Lawn Tennis Ranking in 2006 and 2007.
- Won 14 Gold Medals and 5 Silver Medals representing MGM Medical College at National Level - All India Medical Sports Meet at AIIMS 2005-2007 (PULSE) in Lawn Tennis and Table Tennis
- Represented School in CBSE National level Chess Competition.