Speakers Detail :
Dr. Ashish N. Shah
Professor & Head, O & G,
GMERS Med Col, Gotri, Vadodara
MD (OBS & GYN) (MS University, Baroda, 2001)
FICOG (Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2012),
Fellow in Maternal Fetal Medicine (Sydney South West Area Health Services, Sydney, Australia, 2009-10)
MICOG (Member of Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2007)
Fellow in High Risk Obstetrics (Sydney, Australia, Australia, 2006)
INTERNATIONAL & NATIONAL AWARDS:
- 2013: Dr. Kamini Rao YUVA FOGSI Oration for the year 2012, awarded at 56th AICOG in Jan 2013, Mumbai.
- 2012: Youngest ICOG Fellow Award, at Mumbai, India.
- 2011: ICOG Emcure Pharma Travel Award for the year 2010, awarded at 55th AICOG in Jan 2012, Varanasi, India
- 2010: Dr. Prabhavati R. Dixit Fellowship for overseas study for the year 2009, awarded at 53rd AICOG in 2010, Gauhati, India
- 2009: Ethicon travelling Fellowship for the year 2008, awarded at 52nd AICOG 2009, Jaipur, India.
- 2007: AOFOG Prof S.S. Ratnam Young Gynecologist Award (SSR-YGA, biennial) for Asia-Oceania Region for the year 2005-2006 awarded at Annual Conference of Asia & Oceania Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology (AOFOG) at Tokyo, Japan in Sep 2007.
- 2007: January: ICOG Award (Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynecology) of Maximum Credit points for the best academic activities for the year 2005, awarded at 50th AICOG 2007, Kolkata, India.
- 2005: January: Dr. R. D. Pandit Prize for Best National Thesis for the Year 2004: Cardiotography for Fetal Surveillance, awarded at 48th AICOG 2005, Aurangabad, India
Multiple ORATION/ GUEST LECTURE/ PANEL DISCUSSION/QUIZ to his credit
Has Contributed chapters to many books.
- High-risk Obstetrics & Maternal Fetal medicine
- Graduate & Post Graduate teaching & research
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Has written, directed and performed skits on social issues like Female Feticide, Blood donation, Child Labor & Child Education, Save Water etc.
- Has delivered educational talks on Adolescence, Puberty, Sexual & Reproductive Health at different Radio Stations, schools and colleges.