Speakers Detail :
Name –Dr. Shilpi D. Shukla
Date of birth—03.11.63
Educational qualifications—MBBS. MD. Obstetrics & Gynaecology 1990.
- Director-Isha Hospital
- Consultant Ob/Gyn, Shroff Foundation trust Hospital, kalali
- Conducted many diagnostic & surgical camps
- Addressed many social women & adolescent groups.
- Attended many conferences at state & national level
- Many TV talks on women related issues.
- Organized workshops & conferences
- Lectures on Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy for trainees during training sessions at Isha Hospital.
Special interest in practice-
- IVF & Infertility
- High risk obstetrics
Scientific papers and guest lectures
- ISGE Dubai laparoscopic management of complication of 2nd trimester pregnancy
Complication, uterine & bladder perforation. May 2014
- Guest lecture on the topic of “Endometrial polyps, 1st Gyan Lap 2015, Vadodara.
- Guest Lecture on Safe practice in Hysteroscopic surgeries, ISGE Kenya Aug 2015
- Guest Lecture “Partogram in 21st century-Is it the same ?” BOGS ISOPARB conference 17, 18th Sept 2016