Speakers Detail :
(Gold Medalist for being the best all rounder MD student)
Designation:- Clinical Director & IVF Specialist at Jindal Hospital, Meerut
Special Awards & Achievements:-Delivering the second tallest woman of Asia Swetlana Singh.
The baby weighted 5.5kg at birth
- Twin delivery in a genetic male (Swyer’s Syndrome) conceived
by ICSI OD, received world wide publicity.
- Delivered more than 4500 children conceived by various
- techniques of infertility.
- Regular columnist with “Dainik Jagran” leading Hindi News Paper
- Should inflammatory atopia (IA) on papnicolaou smear
warrant a colposcopic examination
- B/L ectopic pregnancy – a rare occurrence
- Recurrent pregnancy losses- the right approach