Speakers Detail :
Lifeline Hospital, Varanasi
Swami Harshankeranand Hospital & Research Centre
Public Welfare Hospital
MBBS: Pt J N Medical College, Raipur
Medical Specialist Training with PSI, India (Population Services International, Washington Based NGO) since June 2011 till date as an experienced professional medical doctor, responsible for improving performance/quality of servicedeliverythrough technical inputs, managing and executing trainings through collaboration with, experts, Medical Services team, and state/national program managers. Also provides strategic inputs to the region for improved health impact, Ensures adherence to critical quality standards in all Fixed Day Static Service event days in private clinics of the intervention geography. Participates as mentor of MST team Members and In Clinic Counsellors.Leads/participates in training, mentoring training (Ca Cx) and support visits/ peer coaching of providers; facilitate qualitative research with health care providers; and other performance enhancement initiatives for achieving quality standard. The current role:
- Technical Lead for the Project Sampoorna (Screening package for women between30-60 yearson NCDs including Ca Cx& Ca Breast) of Govt of U.P.(Played a lead role in the development of training manuals, formats, checklists, training plan &contents, SOPs for LMOs, and paramedics for the Project.Project Sampoorna has been identified by Government of India as Best Practices and also, it has been awarded by Government of Rajasthan and elected as winner in the category of Best Health Care practice in 2nd Annual Health Care Summit
- Technical Lead for ProjectSankalp (Ca Cx screening Program with Pvt.Obs.Gynecs) in UP.
- Facilitated training of over 100 practicing Gynecologists on Ca CxPrevention
- Facilitated training of Faculty & residents at Dept. Of Obs. &Gynae, BHU on PPIUCD insertion.
- Facilitated training of Govt. LMOs & Paramedics of on NCDs including Ca Cx& Ca breast.
- Facilitated Standardization & orientation workshop of practicing Gynecologists on FP methods with special reference to minilap.
- Conducted training of paramedics at IMS BHU & Pvt. Facilities on IP practices.
- Played important role in Development of training manual forempaneled Practicing Gynecologists on Cervical Cancer screening
Special Areas of interest
- Gynecologic Oncology.
- Family planning
- Adolescent health.
- Public health interventions for
Betterment of women health.
MBBS: Pt J N Medical College, Raipur (1993-99).
DGO PMCH Patna (1999-2001)
Joint Scientific Secretary, Varanasi Obs. &GynaeSociety, Varanasi.
Founder member, Indian Menopausal Society(IMS), Varanasi Chapter
Executive committee member, Public Health awareness committee, FOGSI
Executive Committee Member: Oncology & Trophoblastic Committee FOGSI
Life Member AOGIN (Asia Oceania research organisation on Genital Infections & Neoplasia)
Life Member ISCCP (Indian Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology) FICOG
Awards & Achievements
- Awarded FOGSI-Dr. C. S. Dawn prize for best paper presentation at the 56th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2013.
- Dr. G.V.L.N Murty Award (Gold Medal) for Best Paper Presentation in Obstetrics by Bihar Obstetrics and Gynecological Society (BOGS), 2000.
- Chess Champion IMA Varanasi
- Badminton Champion IMA Varanasi
- Featured in a Coffee Table Book ‘Women the Achievers” by Dr. Amit Kaur Puri (2016).
Invited as a Faculty in National, State level & Zonal conferences.
Presented papers/e-posters in National/ International Conferences.
State / National/ International Conferences Attended as a delegate/Faculty: